Jeśli masz więcej
601 380 066
EXPERUM Human Resources is a domestic advisory company operating and supporting its Clients with such processes as recruitment, selections, consulting, trainings for 27 years.
Our Client is a well-known international IT service company. Currently we are looking for Candidates interested in the position of:
Quality Assurance Lead
Ref. No.: 8857/QAL
at least 4+ years of work experience in a QA role with focus on web and mobile application with leading experience,
- experience in understanding and testing products and platforms as well as their integrations and interactions,
- expertise in QA automation such as Puppeteer, Cucumber (with Gherkin) or other, equivalent UI based framework and have strong interest in its implementation,
- experience in functional, regression and user acceptance testing methodologies,
- experience in API testing,
- experience working in agile development environment,
- experience with bug tracking tools (like Jira),
- knowledge of SQL,
- willingness to learn how to guide a team in order to accomplish its goals and success,
- be a fast learner, self-propelled and proactive.
design and write test cases, automate test execution and report test results to QA, development and product teams,
- ensure quality of the product throughout the software development process,
- ensure that the working environment for the QA team, such as structure, methodologies, collaboration with other teams is set at its best,
- contribute to design the test automation framework and tools using latest technologies for different platforms (web, android, iOS),
- contribute to design continuous integration / deploy pipelines,
- communicate effectively and responsibly in an agile environment,
- review and validate the internal/external bug reports on a timely basis (Jira).
Our client offers:
possibility to make an impact in the applied quality assurances methodologies in the company,
- interesting projects and exciting tasks on a constantly growing platform,
- experience to work in a small company which gives the possibility to bring in your ideas,
- opportunity to work as part of the dedicated development team that closely cooperates with our international team in Belarus, Spain and Switzerland,
- benefits package (office with a nice vibe in the centre of Wroclaw, private medical care, private life insurance, cafeteria system).