Jeśli masz więcej
EXPERUM Human Resources is a domestic advisory company operating and supporting its Clients with such processes as recruitment, selections, consulting, trainings for over 23 years.
Our Client is a well-known international company. Currently we are looking for Candidates interested in the position of:
The Group Finance Process Owner
Ref. No.: 8632/GFPO
- master degree in Finance and Accounting or related field,
- previous experience in a position with finance transformation at least 7 years, including experience in GL, RtR process,
- fluency in English, any additional language is an asset,
- good understanding of standard finance processes,
- ability to work in an autonomous manner in a fast changing organization,
- structured with strong organizational skills, accurate, highly reliable and eye for detail,
- experience with ERP program / project management will be an asset.
- responsible for progressively taking-over the role of Group Process Owner on the Finance Processes from the current GPOs based in HQ,
- implementation of Group standard in country finance departments, including evaluate the compliance of the finance departments with the Group processes and global design and identify the gaps and develop an action plan to close them,
- initiation of process adaptations and optimizations as well as best practice alignment,
- cooperation with units involved in the implementation new Group ERP solution,
- support the set-up of a nearshore service centre, that will deliver finance services for the Group.
Our client offers:
- employment in a global company with high standards,
- competitive remuneration additionally rewarded,
- flexible working hours and an attractive social package.