If you have additional questions please call:
+48 601 378 965
EXPERUM Human Resources is a domestic advisory company operating and supporting its Clients with such processes as recruitment, selections, consulting, trainings for almost 20 years. Our Client is a well-known international IT service company. Currently we are looking for Candidates interested in the position of:
Senior RoR Developer
Workplace: Wrocław, Gdańsk, Kraków
Ref. No.: 8664/SRD
- +2 years’ experience in Ruby on Rails,
- very good command of English, both written and spoken,
- excellent communication skills,
- knowledge of at least one JS framework (Angular, Ember or React) and dev-ops skills (Docker, Ansible) will be an asset,
- familiarity with Scrum and Agile methodologies will also be an advantage.
- working with an experienced team and mentoring some of the new ones,
- running startup type projects (and leading them independently) for clients from all over the world and turning their dreams into online practice and most suitable working solutions,
- quickly finding solutions to issues – understanding the business side of the project and being able to find the best balance between clients’ requirements and the technical aspects of a project,
- running dev-friendly processes, such as Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Code Review and bug bashes,
- being ready to help Project Managers manage their project from the technical perspective.
Our client offers:
- contract of employment or a B2B contract,
- possibility to work remotely,
- chance of a raise every 6 months,
- MacBook with additional accessories,
- private health care and MultiSport card,
- individual co-financed educational plan,
- constant development of hard and soft skills (e.g. internal webinars, external conferences, access to multiple online courses and e-books).