Jeśli masz więcej
+48 699 995 602
EXPERUM Human Resources is a domestic advisory company operating and supporting its Clients with such processes as recruitment, selections, consulting, trainings for over 24 years.
Our Client is a well-known international production company. Currently we are looking for Candidates interested in the position of:
Project Planning and Management Specialist
Workplace: Lower Silesia, nearby Bolesławiec
Ref. No.: 8694/PPMS
- university degree in technical faculty,
- experience in project and change management,
- very good knowledge of English (B2 level),
- knowledge of German would be an advantage,
- high level of interpersonal and communication skills,
- goal-orientation and positive attitude.
- supervision and control over information regarding planned changes in production,
- project planning (scopes, objectivities, schedule, tasks),
- organization of inter-departmental meetings to confirm the progress of the change in the project participation in meetings with Headquarters,
- reporting the results to the manager.
Our client offers:
- ability to gain experience in a renewed, international company,
- participation in interesting and challenging projects,
- stable conditions of employment,
- remuneration adequate to the tasks being performed,
- a wide range of benefits (including medical care, MuliSport, MyBenefit),
- work in an experienced team in which everyone is eager to share his knowledge.