If you have additional questions please call:
+48 501 647 012
EXPERUM Human Resources is a domestic advisory company operating and supporting its Clients with such processes as recruitment, selections, consulting, trainings for over 23 years.
Our Client is a well-known international manufacturing company. Currently we are looking for Candidates interested in the position of:
Junior Field Service Engineer
Ref. No.: 8581/ISP
- a bachelor degree in engineering (mechanics, electromechanics or automatics),
- a work experience or internship at a FMCG company (especially in the beverage industry) would be an asset,
- the knowledge of a packaging or filling equipment would be an advantage,
- a very good command of English both in speech and writing (at least B2 level),
- a positive approach towards working in an international environment,
- a good work organization,
- a readiness to frequent business trips (up to 60-70% of the working time).
- carry out installation and maintenance of equipment,
- test and assess the operation quality of the equipment according to technical specification and safety requirement at Clients’ facilities,
- carry out analyses aimed at identifying immediate causes of a breakdown,
- provide warranty/post warranty/after-sale service and trainings,
- carry out analyses to analyse Clients’ needs in terms of software update,
- coordinate and control local suppliers.
Our client offers:
- a job opportunity in a well-renowned international company,
- further possibilities of professional development and trainings,
- tools of the trade,
- an attractive benefits package (e.g. private health care, life insurance, sports card).