Jeśli masz więcej
+48 501 647 012
EXPERUM Human Resources is a domestic advisory company operating and supporting its Clients with such processes as recruitment, selections, consulting, trainings for over 23 years.
Our Client is a well-known international manufacturing company. Currently we are looking for Candidates interested in the position of:
Field Service Engineer Planner
Ref. No.: 8624/ISP
- a bachelor degree in engineering ,
- minimum 2-3 years of experience in field engineering and resources management in the beverage industry,
- an excellent command of English (at least C1 level),
- technical background,
- practical knowledge of challenges regarding installation and commissioning of machines,
- a readiness to frequent business trips (up to 30% of the working time),
- a broad knowledge of the packaging industry would be an asset.
- responsible for activities carried out by Field Service Engineers / Installation Site Managers in selected areas,
- provide technicians with documentation and adequate materials that are indispensable in beginning and executing received commissions,
- optimize the workload and planning the resources required for the installation of new equipment or future servicing needs,
- ensure the planning of Project Support/Global resources for complex deals and critical operations,
- assign technicians in case of customer emergencies flexibly – aligning the trips that are already planned or rerouting technicians to another location,
- ensure keeping to business plans by identifying competence gaps among respective employees,
- forecast the workload stemming from new investments and planned servicing,
- providing the Manager with continuous feedback on potential improvements (process and quality), possible limitations to technicians’ availability and potential critical cases,
- diagnose the demand for particular resources and skills and present them to FSE Managers,
- provide FSE Managers with feedback on FSEs’ performance (work productivity and competence development),
- ensure the central 3PE planning, highlight gaps, drive corrective plans.
Our Client offers:
- a job opportunity in a well-renowned international company,
- further possibilities of professional development and trainings,
- tools of the trade,
- an attractive benefits package.